Tel 01823 490782
Marketing check list (or what to think about before we speak):
- where do you make the most margin?
- what are the trends?
- what else can you sell your existing customer base?
- where are the threats and weaknesses?
- where do you want to be in five year's time?
- are you in the right sector?
- do you monitor for results?
- what's the conversion rate (enquiries to orders)
- what does your target sector actually read?
- can you use Reader's Reply Service?
- do you spell out the benefits? (what's in it for me?)
- do you encourage action?
- when did you last update your website?
- is it of more interest to your staff or does it offer real benefits?
- how does it rank on Google?
- when did you last add more in-bound links?
- is it confusing, hard to navigate, spell-checked and work on all popular browsers?
- have you installed a stat counter?
- What do you want them for?
- What's the target audience?
- What's likely to go out of date?
- Are they below a postage step?
- Do you need two levels of sales literature?
- Have you an existing customer base?
- If not how are you going to compile the names?
- If it's a bought in list, does it have named recipients?
- Rent or buy?
- Can you mail more than once?
- What are you going to send?
- What's the big attraction?
- What audiences do you want to reach? (trade/public)
- What do they read?
- Would they read a newsletter?
- Can you run an open day, new product launch, competition, trade show?
- What's newsworthy about your operation?